I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Well, tickets, money, passports, I guess we're all ready to go. I printed the kids their own map so they can guess for themselves how many more miles it is.

Isaiah is looking for money that he might be willing to spend rather than save (good luck with that kid). He has this idea that money is collectable. Whatever, well, maybe we'll have our first family millionaire.

Anyway, Tonight we'll be at amy's and tomorrow at some point in VA. Feel free to call my cell tomorrow to check on our progress. Don't be surprised if you can't get us in the Poconos though, sometimes the reception is terrible there.

I am anticipating we'll be back a week from tomorrow. I'm sure I won't be able to blog you until then, right.

Isaiah wants to go to the white house. I tried to explain to him you can't just walk in to the white house. He doesn't quite understand, but hopefully he'lll think a postcard is the next best thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home