I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Well, I basically cooked all weekend. I made french bread (which was excellent btw), rye bread, which was just ok (I think it was a yeast failure) and this is what I served for dinner last night. Believe me, I thought it was going to be gross, but it was really delicious.

Hot Brie Pasta A La Diane
from "Garlic Galore" compiled by M.H. Cummings

1 lb ripe french brie cut in chunks (i peeled it)
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup fresh basil cut into strips
4-5 large cloves fresh garlic, mashed (and you really need 4 at least)
4 tomatoes seeded and cubed or whateve tomatoes you want (I used grape cut in half)
salt
fresh pepper
1 lb pasta
freshley grated Parmesan Cheese

Cut cheese into irregular pieces
Combine with next six ingredients in a large bowl and let stand (at least) 2 hours at room temperature
Cook pasta, toss with Brie mix and top with parmesan and FRESH ground black pepper.

YUMMO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home