I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

swollen throat and fever of 99.9--yes, tonsilitis again, or still, either one. at least there's no pain this time. i wondered why i was so tired after just one day of running around last week--guess there's my answer. i'm no a powerful antibiotic this time, bacteria's got nuthin on me.

i spent most of the weekend laying on the couch being tired. that's my mantra for the last 2 weeks "i'm tired." max is tired too after having the kids to play with and r and j to love for the last week. he has been sleeping a LOT--and demanding more attention than usual. he's eaten two bulbs off my tree and now my bottom lights don't work--bastard. he just crunches the glass like popcorn--i should call him "Shredder".

i've been working from home the last two days. i feel like i'm not terribly productive here, but being sick has something to do with that i think.

i'd like to take this blogportunity to thank mila for turkey etc. i had a few excellent thanksgiving sandwiches because of her.

it was GREAT to have the fam here. i missed my children. i'll be glad to be home for christmas..what kind of pie do i want.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home