I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

RK's movie review:

The Big Liebowski
A Coen Bros. film, starring Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Turturro, Buscemi, the usual cast of characters for the Coens, you know em.

Anyway, despited Jen's hatred, JK and I LOVED this movie. Though I can't explain why. Perhaps it's the familiar faces and the ignorant story line. Perhaps it's the philosophy of the entire film. It just seems so homey and reasonable to me for some reason. I got that same "settled" feeling that I always get watching P & P. Perhaps it's that Jeff Bridges had mannerisms similar to Uncle Peter's that made me love the character so much. No offense meant unk. I hope you dont take it that way. Jeff Bridges is very affable, you have to admit. Anyway, I'm dying to see it again, and hopefully I will after bridge tonight.

Movie Review II

Breakfast at Tiffany's
starring you know them all so I don't have to type it.

I'm very even about this movie. I liked nor disliked it. I finished it, which says something. Audrey was beautiful of course and George Peppard was quite "boy next door" handsome, though I never had any boys next doors that looked so good. Anyway, if you haven't seen it, you probably should, and did you ever get the impression that we're a lot more staid as a society than we were in the early 60's? Oh yes, a GIANT thumbs DOWN to Mickey Rooney and who ever conceived and wrote his OBSCENE depiction of the Japanese landlord. You should be ashamed of yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home