I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

my my my we sound like the young republicans club what with our fiscal tightwadedness...i rejected all bonds as well. i mean each one comes up every year, they're always approved, and where's the benefit? i see little.

so the one kinda cool thing about living exactly where i do is that often i see the planes circling dulles when they're in their holding pattern at night. it's kinda pretty to see all the colored lights in a circle--then it sort of feels like an invasion--then i remind myself it's not an invasion and it's pretty again.

tonight i bought my cat chicken flavored rawhide-like dog chews. he seems to enjoy them as he thinks he's a dog and likes to chew.

last night i went to an stc (society of technical communication) panel forum--my boss suckered me into going because she was on the panel. you know, they say that librarians and techies are geeky--what a group of balding, glasses-wearing, chinless overweight, poorly dressed group of anti socials. i mean, they all had plenty to say to each other, in this meeting, but you can tell they are the less nessman's of their respective offices. i mean, don't get me wrong--i'm totally one of them. in fact, today i was jockeying for an office with a better view and a complete absence of foot traffic. i want a raise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home