I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

food news

I fed my family "Cat food casserole" last night. Reviews as follows.

John "This is awesome"
Maddy "This isn't bad"
Isaiah "I don't like it but i'm done".

I consider those rave reviews, so here is my recipe.

Cat Food Casserole
3/4 lb pasta of your choice (but not anything long like spaghetti)
1 lb frozen peas
1 can cream of mushroom soup (don't use aNYTHING other than REGULAR cream of mushroom soup - not light, not garlic not ANYTHING)
1 can good quality tuna

cook pasta al dente, drain and add 1 tbsp Houlton Farms Butter (if possible) and 1 tbsp olive oil, throw in remaining ingredients and reheat until it's warmed through. Add salt and pepper to taste. Throw in a bowl and enjoy (but don't eat it cold like JK does because that's disgusting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home