I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, November 14, 2005

adventures in tonsilitis

so i walk into work today, feeling fine, and my boss takes one look at me (when she rolls in 40 minutes after me)..."you look so tired!" thanks a lot, lady.

well at about 10:30 i start to feel a tickle in my throat and by 2 i am clammy, hot, cold, sore throated, and suffer from general malaise. i left work at 3pm to come home. now i'm watching paula deen. max is happy to have me home and he looks like he wants a nap so i think we'll go have one. after i put on some pajamas.

note to a and r: somewhere in amy's house are my fur lined leather slippers. i am going to need them if i'm going to be sick all winter--can someone (amy) find them so that someone (rachael) can bring them down to me next week? thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home