I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well I'll get back into the old routine I guess. Yesterday it snowed here ALL DAMN DAY. It didn't really accumulate, but you should be aware that there was still snow on my doorstep this morning.

For dinner last night we had chicken legs, pasta and carrots. I also made bread, which was edible.

On tv - there was NOTHING on - I HATE wednesdays. I half-heartedly watch Martha's apprentice, then a bit of Invasion or whatever that show is. I have one question about the shows "Invasion" and "Surface". Do they share writers? I mean I know they're on differenc networks, but it's the SAME EXACT story, with the same aliens. I mean don't you think they could come up with aliens that don't both live in the water and propel in the same fashion. The biggest problem for Invasion is it's about a week behind Surface in the plot. Well, maybe that's a good thing because if you miss Surface one week you can watch Invasion the next. Anyway, neither is "must see tv" so what does it matter.

What did you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home