I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend in Review

Friday night we visited Jelly and Jam. We had a fabulously fun evening. They made GREAT pizza and we drank a lot of wine and caught up. AVVGTWHBA. After the meal the boys played guitar and I guess Jam and I just talked. Then I got to play Jerry's Martin guitar. I don't know if it was allowed or not, but I just grabbed it and did my fabulous renditions of "Silver Tongued Devil", "Pocahontas" and who knows what else. Anyway we had great fun and now I want a Martin guitar. (I want it NOW DADDY!) anyway....

Saturday we got up for a VERY busy day. Maddy and JK went to hunting class while Isaiah and i went to Howland for the fabulous homecoming parade. Isaiah got a TON of candy. Then we picked up Thomas and went to Bangor. We had lunch at gov's, then went to Brewer Lanes for bowling and all the arcade games we could stand. We were there 3 hours. Then we ran a few little errands and went to see "The Corpse bride". The movie was very "Eh". That's my review. It was better than no movie and better than "Robots" but it was no "Nightmare before Christmas". So then we went to the play place for a while and came home. I had a SCRUMPTIOUS dinner with Leigh, who did ALL the cooking. Leigh, you should post those recipes on the blog for cripes sake.

Sunday I did some housework and got groceries. In the afternoon I made my boys a punkin pie and cooked a potroast for dinner, which was excellent. LUCKILY I had remembered to bring orlie's famous refrigerator pickles to my house, as they were the PERFECT accompaniment to the roast. The patriot's sucked yesterday, as you all are well aware. But - jk and I are still happy as the Hokie's remain at #3. TAFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home