I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, October 31, 2005

The weekend in review:

Friday I went to Gardiner to be with the Shoreys. We had a GREAT time, made food, played cards and yelled at each other a lot. It was SO much fun. Anyway, Friday night Maddy and I went to the SEE at 11:00 then went to dd and mcd's. We didn't go to bed until 12:30 but had a lot of fun. Saturday we went back to Donna's to do more wedding prep, then went to the wedding, which was VERY beautiful. Then we went to the reception for a bit and came home. Yesterday I mostly did laundry. Went for a walk, tried to track my wild turkey (and succeeded) and that's about it. We had salmon and salad for supper. I made the kids eat salmon and salad too. It' the end of baby food for them, much to their dismay. They won't eat ANYTHING so now they HAVE to eat what we're eating. I'm sick of them not eating at other people's houses. We tried to watch vampire bats last night, but it was so beyond unwatchable I can't even describe it. They had these ridiculous dramatic pauses for their commercial breaks. I mean, the drama in the laundry detergent commercial was a LOT better. My favorite quote from the first fifteen minutes was this: After coming across a mangled body the sheriff says: "Yep, looks like he was DEFINITELY attacked by SOMETHING."

Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home