I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, October 17, 2005

I AM INCOMMUNICADO

...well, it seems like it anyway. You know, without internet you really are at the ends of the earth when you live in burlington. No blog, no huffington post, no nyt, no smirking chimp, no yahoo messenger, no poker, I mean, that's pretty much life, so at this point there's not much to it is there. So what's the problem you ask? HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW! GAWD! YOU PEOPLE! I spent three phone calls today holding for 14 minutes or more. IMagine how thrilled I was to talke to a person at midmaine during the fourth call, after only an 8 minute hold. We talked. We tested. We set settings. We tested. We plugged, unplugged, plugged and unplugged, changed settings and tested some more. They feel that it is something wrong in Bangor and they're gonna get right on it - well - they WERE anyway, until their server crashed in the middle of the "trouble ticket" and the very nice geek I was talking to couldn't remember who I was so my service problem basically went into the black abyss. Luckily I had sense enough to call back around 4 to see what was going on. "OH YOU, we were hoping you'd call back." They'll "call be back by Friday" if it isn't fixed. GMAB. PLEASE VERIZON -COME TO BURLINGTON. I had a lovely visit with Emily and Sinead, Sean and Liam yesterday. Sinead and I had a pretty good cuddle. Liam is coming to visit me tomorrow. I'm so excited. Maybe we'll carve pumpkins or something.

That's my life, you'll have to actually call me if you want to deal with me this week, I'm afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home