I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blog Poll:

What do you hate the most about your local grocery store? What do you hate the most about grocery shopping?

I hate that my local Hannaford doesn't consistantly have the same items, or when that they sometimes lie to you. For example: Some friends of mine went to the Lincoln Hannaford on Saturday looking for Cilantro. They were actually told by the grocery person that they DID HAVE cilantro but there was a "run on it" that morning. Give me a break. I'm peeved at them at the moment because I bought an extremely poor quality bunch of bananas through no fault of my own. I mean they looked fine but they've ripened to be completely nasty. You can't eat them, and you know, I love a good banana. Anywho.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home