I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Well, Amy's home, the 'rents (including Leigh's 'rents) are all in Louden. I noticed they were conspicuously ABSENT from Imus' show there today. Ah, well, they probably partied to much last night to get up in time. Anyway, Amy Leigh and I were all so psyched for the new season opener for survivor that we planned to have pizza during it, but they freakin' MOVED the time. So when we popped the tv on at 8 it was half over. Gawd. I checked the listing for goodness sake, so we'd know when it was on) Anyway, it's good to see Stephanie back, and I hope she gets to stay through the merge at least. Bobby John, the poor thing, showed he's STILL not much help to his team, but you couldn't really blame him this time. Anyway, cheers to the new season.

In other news...the state has very graciously decided to pave in here, so there is new hot top from Lincoln to Grand Falls. Lowell is next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home