I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Our weekend was ok despite the funeral. I spent saturday morning with Hopie, Lora and Lil making sandwiches which was very entertaining. In the late afternoon Leigh and I went to Lincoln for a gigantic mochalatte which was much deserved. We joined Marc and Charles who were having lunch. We all praised Lincoln Donuts for serving a decent lunch at a decent price. Note: Dear managers of LD, please turn up the temperature on your coffee machine. It's too cold.

In the evening we played poker (JK won). Yesterday we didn't do much except watch football. We were joined by the lovely Leigh who rooted for the Pat's as if she had been doing it for years. She and I went to Lincoln again (subs this time - JJ's). She stayed through the duration of DH. Today I have been working and JK has been reading, mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home