I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm super happy about that vacation as i learn that i am only working monday and tuesday of that week.

last night i went to see the white stripes with mila. the shins opened for them. OH MY GOD was it the best concert EVER! and i really mean that. if you EVER EVER EVER get the chance to go see the white stripes, please do. you sit there and wonder how two people can make so much noise, as the person you went with is dancing and plugging her ears at the same time. the ws played most of my favorite songs (except the one that's featured on rathergood.com), and the shins played my favorite songs by them too. it was INCREDIBLE. jack white covered "Jolene" which was like, more than i could ever hope for, and though he's not very cute and his jumpsuit was a bit too tight, he is a sexy mofo. i have had ws songs in my head all day.

in other news, because i worked my tailfeathers off while my boss was out for 6 weeks, i got the rest of the week off, and a work award--it's called "integic pride" or something--usually they give $100 amex cards, but i got a $100 Morton's steakhouse card. which is good, because i've always wanted to go there, now i have an excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home