I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Greetings. My life is in turmoil as I took my computer in for a little work and the guy totally reformatted it. I've lost pretty much everything, since he didn't save what I asked him to for some reason. So anyway, most of my pictures, ALL of my recipes - gone into the either. I'm sure their out there in the microsoft 5th dimension, but they're not on my computer any more. So, I'd be eternally gratefull if, when you have the time, you'd scan your emails and send me back any recipes or pics I might have sent you.

Thanks.

Oh, and I know I should back up, but I disc drives weren't working so I couldn't - and that's why I asked the guy to do it for me. Luckily I did have backups of the EXTREMELY important stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home