I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

well, it has been forever since i blogged. let me catch up. well, after all that reading, i amazingly have not much to say. i'm moved--thanks to rk for being wonderful. i'm just exhausted from having to do my work and my boss's work for hte last 3 weeks. luckilly i hired someone last week who started today who is actually more qualified than i am for this job, which works out well for me. she's a whisperer though, so you can imagine how much i like that. i say "WHAT??" every time she whispers. that amuses me.

the only thing i like about the south is chick fil-a.

thanks to mom and dad for realizing that i'm not good enough for the best pickles in the world--thanks for giving me the other stuff though.

how elvis-like is it to toast a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a pan like a grilled cheese?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home