I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Well, Amy won poker this week - congratulations A-Lo, on catching on great hand after another. She lost to JK at the rematch however. Still, she is on of the winingest players on the Burlington Poker Tour.

Thanks to all who attended the bday party. I must owe half of you money. Now to gg. Feel free to post hints as to her bday present if you care to. But you better not give it away.

We also had a fun time with our Shorey cousins at Joel and Bobbie Jo's. I haven't laughed so hard for a very long time. Maybe since Jen did her roll in the driveway.

Yesterday we cooked all day. I went to bangor and picked up my blueberries and came home. Amy made whoopie pies for work, then orlie, suzanne and I made blueberry jam and two kinds of pickles. Well, we only made one kind and we started the other. I also made jk a pie. The raw kind, which only he likes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home