I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Weekend in Review

Friday: Went to Bangor, got last minute Bday gifts for the boy, groceries, etc.

Saturday: slept in, went to Suzanne's and got ready for the partay. Kudos to Orlie and Suzanne for the excellent cake, and to Amy and Orlie for the excellent frosting job.

Isaiah got tons of excellent gifts, including several game boy games, a cool Scooby Doo watch and some excellent decorations. Thanks to all who attended.

I kicked ASS at poker this week (finally) and I deserved it too after the wicked dry spell I've been having. No poker next week as JK and I will be at Lobster Lake eating corn and drinking whiskey or something. The next poker match will be on 9/10.

Next major event is Emily's shower. Leigh - you and I need to nail down the menu this week!

What else? I don't know - what did you do all weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home