I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ridiculous confusion

OK so I had ONE last invitation to send out - Audrey, the rest have gone right? Janelle sent me an address for Lincoln that I KNEW wasn't right because I know she lives in Enfield. Well, Janelle is on some Canadian escapade so I can't get a hold of her for a correction. So I thought, "I'll just call Audrey". I grab the phone book and call the A. Butter..... listed in Enfield. So I call and she answers. "Hello, Audrey? This is Rachael K (S), Emily's cousin? I'm calling for your mailing address so I can send you and invitation to the baby shower, etc." "Who?" She responds? So I try to explain it again. I'm a cousin on the other side, we met at Janelle's wedding?" Nothing registered with the poor girl, still she gave me a mailing address, for Harpswell. Well that didn't seem right to me either. So I tried again..." I'm Emily Call...'s cousin - on the Preble side - one of Janelle's nieces?" Now at that point wouldn't she say - I don't know no stinking Preble's or somethings? She said "You'll have to forgive me, I'm here alone with the baby, and I'm all confused". Now how many Audrey's have a baby that live in Enfield. If this was truly Audrey, than I'm truly sorry for the confusion, but I believe there are two people with the same name on Lincoln Road in Enfield. Is that crazy or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home