I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I think I liked Tripletts too.

Well, I have to say that I've been completely discombobulated since my trip, I guess it was a result of sleep deprivation. Anyway, I'm feeling like myself again. My washing machine repairman is here now, so I'm sure I'll be 100% better when I can do laundry.

Blog Review: Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t Season 1.

My first complaint is with the title. Why do they have to go all Gwen Stephanie and put the asterisk in, just say what you mean dammit, we're all grownups here.

So anyway, I don't know what I expected from this show. I DID expect a fair amount of humor, but I guess I didn't read the description of it, just the "Penn and Teller" part - so I thought I'd get some laughs. Anyway, imagine someone gave me a big fat contract to make a series of shows about my greatest complaints. One might be "Target Telephone Customer Service", one might be "people that don't like asparagus" one might be "people that put in windows that are too small for the proportion of their house" on might be "strange dogs" etc., now imagine that you had to sit there and listen to me rant about each of these subjects for one half hour. Can you imagine how annoying that would be? Well this is the Penn an Teller show. And although we enjoyed the "people who claim to have been abducted by aliens" one and another one that I can't remember when it came to "the myth of the dangers of second hand smoke" we had to turn it off, also the "chiropractors" one was ignorant. Of course they find the weirest nincompoops they can and focus on them. Don't watch it for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home