I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I knew I liked him. Even better now...Last night - well, last night I dropped off the kiddos at the sitter and picked up GG for the big prez. We got in the car and drove to Lincoln. I stopped at the bank for a cash infusion and we hit the highway. As soon as we rounded the corner on 95 I told her about the gift. I was very unsure as to the proper approach. I didn't know if I should just show up at the place with no warning to her, or give her a few minutes to think about it. I decided to give her a few minutes to think about it. So I told her. She was SHOCKED to be sure but up for anything!!! So we met Ellen at Ruthie's and had a lovely dinner. I had fried clams, which I have been craving for a year, with o-rings and salad. It was EXCELLENT. Ellen had the haddock dinner and GG had meatloaf. It was very good, but you could only eat a third of it you know? So we went to Bad Girl Body Art and looked through all the books. I was definitely convinced that I should get a tattoo myself, but I didn't do it. I found just what I want though. Gram had a difficult time chosing between a dolphin and a rose but finally settled on the rose. So we went in the room and our tattoo artist, Peg, explained to gram how it would feel and what to expect. She was EXCELLENT - and SO fun. She knew Everett of course. She also has a house in Zephyrhills, so she and Gram had a lot to talk about and Gram felt really comfortable right away (I think). Anyway, we got ready for the initial pain part and Gram just sat there cool as a cucumber, no visible signs of distress. I think maybe she's done this before and none of us know about it. Anyway, five minutes into the session some of Peg's friends showed up and entertained for a while. They tried to talk Gram into going for a ride on Dwayne's motorcycle but she wasn't up for it. They decided gram should get body piercings for her 80th. Anyway, a VVVGTWHBA, and I can't wait to get mine!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home