I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Friday night JK and I watched Toxic Avenger.

Blog Review:

I don't really recommend this movie to any of you except POSSIBLY Leigh, but even that is very iffy. Toxic Avenger is a nerd that gets bullied around until the bullies go far and push him into an open vat of toxic waste. Now the premise is pretty ignorant I admit. I mean, it's not like there would REALLY be OPEN barrels of toxic waste on the back of a truck, completely open to the world right? But I don't know, it WAS the 80's and the Reagan era, so probably there were. So Melvin falls into the waste and suffers severe radiation burns, notice NO ONE calls and ambulance or anything, they just sit and watch him burn. Well, luckily the burns are not fatal, he just turns into a crimefighting wad of goo. He goes around, for the rest of the movie, protecting the innocent and killing the criminals in the most gruesome ways imaginable. The movie has very poor special effects and a LOT of blood. I would have given it a much higher rating if not for all the nude breasts. I mean, it generally doesn't bother me, but it didn't seem to add to the movie any - except that it probably got more teenage boys to go see it when it came out. JK thought the nudity was the only good part about the movie. So don't see it, unless your a 15 year old boy.

1 ~:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home