I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Don't all blog at once

How disturbing it is to be gone two days and not ONE of you has anything to say. Didn't you eat? Didn't you watch tv? Didn't you have coffee or stub your toe? For blog's sake....

Anyway...

Blog Review: Kelly Clarkson

You know, I can't believe I'm saying this but I didn't HATE the Kelly Clarkson concert. Sure I could find things to bitch about, but they're very minor. Over all we had a GREAT time. The opening act was very good "The Graham Colton Band" http://www.grahamcoltonband.com/. I would describe them as better than "Coldplay" but not half as good as Weezer. They did seem like genuinely nice guys though, and they had that "geek chic" look that we all love. Their music didn't suck at all and I bought their CD. Oh - sign of the times - the guy was introducing the "next song" and made sure he pointed out that the "Cigarettes" in the song were NOT his.

Kelly sang all her hits, the crowd was well behaved and sang along at all the appropriate places. There was no smoking, public nudity or drunkenness. AVVGTWHBA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home