I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

well i am back from my weekend in fla. the weather was disgustingly hot. if you want details of my trip, email me and i'll give them to you on a need-to-know basis.

i am ready to get my own apt now, i miss my cat terribly. i want a mini datshund, can i have one?

today my boss told me that i didn't have to come in until noon, but i woke up at 8:30 and had nothing better to do so i went to work, got there at 10 and had a highly productive day.

also, ltl, i cannot grow my nails, and just fyi, i don't spend much time thinking about those who do, so you don't have to feel like continuing that public service.

i was very sad to have missed the wonder wedding and all the crazy burgoynes. kisses to all of you!

todd and i decided NOT to face the crowds of the capital fireworks, so we watched them on tv like retired people.

you people and your crazy poker.

what new cds should i be buying ltl?

i think i'll get maddy's kelly clarkson t-shirt for her for her birthday. a check is so much easier than wrapping a box and getting it to the po to mail.

rk--did you email me cake recipes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home