I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Well Friday afternoon JK, the kids and I headed for Bangor where we had MANY errands to run. We did all that then went to Mamma Baldacci's for dinner. It wasn't really THAT bad, just disgusting as always. Don't go there. I won't again for 10 years at least, but I DO like to try once per decade because it was good at one time, remember? Anyway, Isaiah had a sub, which he deemed "disgusting", I had "milk fed veal" which was "disgusting"; Maddy had - you guessed it - chicken fingers, "good" and JK had spinach stuffed shells "alright". Perhaps the most interesting thing about Mamma B's is their "renovation" which involves painting the 40 year old paneling red and white. Cool.

Anyway, after that we went to the Movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home