I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Weekend in Review

Friday:

JK and I went to Bangor, picked up chicken feed, hay and a snack (dumplings and eggrolls from China wall) and headed to Bucksport for the Small Gauge/Big Laughs
Screening by George Kuchar and Andrew Lampert unfortunately George was unable to make it but Mr. Lampert did an impersonation of him so it was almost like he was there. http://www.oldfilm.org/nhfWeb/alamotheatre/index.cfm It was a VERY fun time and NO i had no idea who these people were before we went but now I know all about them so I am very cool.

Blog review: The Alamo Theater

The Alamo Theater is AWESOME and I hope you go sometime. It seats 120 and doesn't smell of sweat and popcorn with a little urine thrown in for atmosphere like the bangor mall cinema does. The staff is friendly and helpful and the popcorn is very cheap (plus they use real butter - not that plastic stuff). It is DEFINITELY worth the extra 20 minutes drive to go there. I contributed to the fund to save drive in movie advertising clips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home