I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Well I'm sure I have a lot to talk about but I don't know what it is. I haven't blogged in forever. I was basically without internet for three days. That sucked so bad. I couldn't fix it but if works now so something good happened I guess. Friday I spent the day helping Leigh move and JK brought me Pat's for dinner which was AWESOME. Bert's with Garlic of course. Saturday I have no idea what I did. Oh yeah. MK got her ears pierced. They look so cute. I'll post a pic for you. We also did other essential shopping. Today I bought a digividicam at Mahden's. It was a STEAL. I'm really happy about it. Hopefully I can figure it out. I also had a lovely visit with the Wonder's this morning. I have lots of reviews to post.

Blog Review: Linkin Donuts cafe Latte

It's PRETTY good not GREAT. Not as strong as Starbucks, so some people will really like it. They have 1% milk - no skim. Still it was much better than all the other latte in Lincoln. I give it a 7.

Blog Review: I shot Andy Warhol

This movie is bizarre and weird, even for my tastes. Don't bother.

Seems like I have other things to review. I'll have to look over the past few days to find out what I've missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home