I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Weekend UPdate

Friday Amy came home. We had S.O.S. for dinner at Orlie's. The we played poker (JK, A-Lo, Suzannesuzannadanna, myself and I guess that's it). I won. Saturday I went to Bangor - FINALLY got my new cell phones all straightened out and activated. So i have a new cell phone number now. Don't call the old one. I'll send you and email. It ALMOST comes in at my house even, so feel free to try it at some point - though i don't have my voice mail set up yet. Bangor was so crazy i couldn't believe it. I had to wait 45 minutes in the cell phone store just to get waited on, and they wouldn't let me leave and come back after i had my number. Anyway.....

Came home, made lasagne played poker again. Orlie and Leigh joined us this time. Amy won, Suzanne second, me third. AVGTWHBA. We smoked swisher sweets and drank coffee. Next week glasses and hats are required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home