I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

so-meblogger

Poem # 1.

Coffee is as coffee does
or so the saying goes,
if I don't get my morning buzz
my afternoon has woes.

Poem #2
hickory dickory dock
had joe at nine o'clock
the clock struck one
time for a dunkin donut's run!
hickory dickory dock!

Hmmm... maybe i'll see one of those canadian bars this weekend???

My weekend plans are to go to Maddy's performance debut on thursday night. I wonder if she'll recognize me... I wonder if I'll be able to get her autograph... Some people get so snobby when they turn celebrity... i I can see her now.... "Amy... hmm..... listen, it was nice to see ya but i gotta run... i'll call you sometime" turn and walk away.

I wonder if my brother in law will be up for a kayak trip on friday or saturday...? if not i'll settle for a trip around the little narrows.

I'll probably come back to south b on saturday so i can get a day of much needed rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home