I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Hmm I don't know if I have made one that came out or not. But I'm pretty sure I did for the fourth of July and this is what you do. Slice up the strawberries and rhubarb and sprinkle them with 3 tbsp of sugar or so and let them sit for a half hour. Then drain off about half the juice, Then prepare it as you usually would - For a "flat" strawberry pie I use a scant cup of sugar two tablspoons of flour 1 tbsp cornstarch 1 tsp cinnamon and dab a little butter on top before you put the top crust on. Use a bit more of everything if you're going to have a gigantic pie filled to the brim. Also it's a good idea to taste the strawberries, they'll need a little more sugar if they're not very sweet already. Good luck and good baking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home