I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blog Review: Madagascar

Plot Outline: Spoiled by their upbringing with no idea what wild life is really like, three animals from New York Central Zoo escape in search of their friend and find themselves on route to Madagascar (more) (view trailer)

Ben Stiller .... Alex the Lion (voice)
Chris Rock .... Marty the Zebra (voice)
David Schwimmer .... Melman the Giraffe (voice)
Jada Pinkett Smith .... Gloria the Hippo (voice)
Sacha Baron Cohen .... King Julian the Lemur (voice)
Cedric the Entertainer .... Maurice the Lemur (voice)
Tom McGrath .... Skipper the Penguin (voice)
Christopher Knights .... Private the Penguin (voice)
Chris Miller .... Kowalski the Penguin (voice)
Andy Richter .... Mort the Mouse Lemur (voice)
Conrad Vernon .... Mason the Chimpanzee (voice)
(more)
M, I, and myself went to the movies last night to see "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" which Yahoo!Movies SAID was playing at the bangor cinema at 7:00. Well LUCKILY we got there a bit early (to shoot deer and play Star Wars pinball of course) only to find out that SBALG only played during the day. Was I mad. Still I was determined to take my kids to a movie. We almost picked Herbie, but I knew I couldn't bear that. We settled for Madagascar, despite my fear of fart jokes.

Luckily, I was very happily surprised to find NO noticeable fart jokes in the movie. There for I give it 3 stars just for exceeding my expectations. The story is predictable so I don't have to tell you that. The classic story of what it's like on the other side of the fence. Isaiah and I agree that the Lemur dance party is the best part of the movie. I've agreed to buy the movie on dvd if he will do the "I like to move it, movie it" dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home