I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Blog Review: Coke Zero

Are you like me? Are you afraid of new soda. I'll waste money on a lot of things, but boy do I hate to buy new soda - ecause I'm afraid I won't like it. Isn't that the most ignorant thing you ever heard? However, it IS true. So. I was in shaw's on Saturday. And the very first thing I saw was the display for Coke Zero. I studied it carefully and decided to throw caution to the wind and pick up a FREE coke Zero (with a purchase of 1 lb of strawberries. (I don't know why coke and strawberries go together, but whatever)). I threw it in my cart. I wish I'd waited till the end of my shopping trip because I had second thoughts about it the ENTIRE time I was in Shaw's and it really did make my way through the aisles much more stressful. So I got the soda and brought it home and popped the top. What do you think?

It was EXCELLENT. I mean, it's not coke. But it doesn't have that disgusting aftertaste that diet coke has. It does have a BIT of an aftertaste but it doesn't linger. I'm hooked. Don't plan on getting it at BGS though. They're not up on hip things like Coke Zero OR 7up I mght add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home