I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Well thank blog there's lot of blogging. Apparently my boycott of it this morning worked. I have a lot to comment on. Firstly - yard sale: I keep making these piles of crap for your yard sale, but then i get mad at the piles and take them to the dump. Since there's no room for excess at my house that's what happens. I'll keep trying though.

Star Wars - apparently I have to see it, peer pressure is really the only reason, I hate to be left out of things. They should run a HHG-SW double feature.

Driving: Maddy is obsessed with driving too..."when I'm sixteen....." that's what we hear all the time, like "she'll get Leigh's beetle and paint it pink" etc.

I miss Liam, when would be a convenient time to call him?

T-Shirts - we've received one great entry to the tshirt contest.

Office - I've slept through it twice. I need to try again.

The boyfriend formerly known as T-Square: Leigh, they all have a crush on me, accept it before it destroys you. How was the jerk chicken?

Movies: poker has taken over my life now, movies are on the back burner. I paid for the second copy of sideways I haven't been able to watch or find.

Contender: I'm rooting for Sergio.

Wedding: 1 more day till Rob and Amber's wedding.

Movies II: The Bicycle Thief AND Annie Hall are talentless hacks. They don't deserve a spot in the top 100. Is Bad Seed There?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home