I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Weekend in review

Friday it seems like I did SOMETHING, but maybe I didn't. Oh, I know, JK and I played online poker most of the evening. That's it.

Saturday I got up and helped orlie SLIGHTly with his pork, heh heh, then M and I took off to Bangor. Oh what a time we had. Count the shirts.

First stop was Windswept gardens where we got a plant for GG. After that M was starving so we went to McD's where she had a happy meal and I had a hamburger and diet coke. I ate about half the burger and was full so I put it down. Then, at the stop light, I STUPIDLY picked up the burger to take a nibble and friggin ketchup got all over my shirt. Luckily the next stop was mardens so I buttoned up my coat and M and I went in. We were looking for Jen's dishes, but the Marden's gods weren't with us. They had sold out. I did find a bottle of Casmir though. $24. Not bad. We got a few other little things and a light blue t-shirt. I changed in the parking lot and we headed to Target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home