I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Does anyone know if there is a Hello!-type program for Mozilla?

I forgot to report that Maddy had no cavities and was an excellent patient at the dentist. She had her teeth sealed. Total cost $186. Seems expensive to me but whatever.

Yesterday MK and I went to Marden's before the piano lesson. OMG what a trip. I got an orange fleece for $6!!! Also got an IN-FRIGGIN-CREDIBLE on dishes for jen. They are purple stoneware, very heavy, plain, but nice. They are oven, microwave, dishwasher safe. Regular price per place setting $40 - Marden's price $6. If you want green or blue ones you should run over there. Oh, Jen, maybe I can check brewer tomorrow to see if they have a couple more purple ones. In addition I bought a couple of bars of soap and something else that I'm not recalling right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home