I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, May 27, 2005

dc blogger says....

Well, I don’t even remember the last time I blogged, so I guess I’ll just write about my whereabouts all week and whoever is interested can enjoy. That probably should be ‘whomever’ but it is the blog, I’m sure no one cares.



So yesterday after work mila and I had a total evening of decadence. First I went to Bloomingdales where I bought my 575 watt, 14 cup, steel blue kitchenaid mixer. Yes I know, it’s more than I need. But it was on sale, and the sale price was just a little more than the regular price of the artisan model, and it came with a 100 dollar attachment of my choice, I chose the ice cream maker bowl. I took it to mila and todd’s apt and we took pictures of our kitchenaids side by side. I am licking mine, paris-hilton-goes-carl’s jr-style. I’m sure that will be on the blog before long. Mila showed off her safari-ing muscles by carrying the mixer to the car.



Then we went to ll bean where I saw purple nalgene bottles, which I have been drooling over since I saw for the first time. 9.50 seemed pricey, but after the deal I got on the mixer I decided to splurge…guess what?? On sale—7 bucks! I was happy. I even got the little splash guard insert. Then we went to…ann taylor, I think, and m got a lovely girly outfit that I helped pick out. Then we went to meet todd. We got some shirts for him, a power pink tie. We found this lingerie store going out of business so I picked up a few little gorgeous things for half price, then we went to ca pizza kitchen for dinner. MMMMM. I had roasted garlic chicken pizza. Yum. Went to the product store and bought rk a present. Then we sent todd home. The most decadent and girly part of the evening was when we went to this chocolatier called ‘ethel m’ and got chocolate covered strawberries, and ate them while we stared at the polo ad that showed the very hot, topless man.



So anyway, the rest of the week was slightly more mundane but still fine. Mila made dinner every night……I did some situps here and there, and love the pilates ball that rk sent me. Was SO mad that that no talent hack carrie underwood won ai. I think I’ll buy bo’s album just to spite her. Speaking of music, do I have to buy the new weezer, or is someone going to get me a copy? Ok, that’s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home