I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, May 27, 2005

dc blog 2

Things that make you go hmmm…..



Now I bought these capris on Saturday. Omg I got in touch with my inner foxy black momma on Saturday. There were these three black women working at this plus sized clothing store (or women’s clothing, or fat chick clothes, whichever you prefer) on Saturday….oh lord, they were telling me how I had to dress right and represent, and blah blah blah…they were making fun of mila and todd for even being IN the store to begin with, it was hysterical. Well, not to mila and todd. But I definitely connected with the sisters. Anyway, the point of the story is not the foxy black mommas. The point is that I bought these khaki capris (that look wicked cute today, btw), that have both belt loops AND a canvas draw string belt that is inside the pants but comes out a bit in the back, for show I guess. But WHY, oh WHY, would someone design pants that have both an internal belt AND loops? So people can have versatility? No. that doesn’t fly with me. That designer is a pussy—make up your mind, dammit! Belt it or loop it, NOT BOTH! Anyway, in a fit of rage this am I tore out the belt and threw it in the wastebasket.YOU GOTSTA REPRESENT, YO! I BE ALL UP IN THAT DESIGNAH’S FACE NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home