I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Britney & Kevin: Family Planning

May 13, 2005

Grammy Award®-winning pop icon BRITNEY SPEARS and husband KEVIN FEDERLINE invite America to get up close and personal on their new UPN reality series, "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic," premiering Tuesday, May 17 at 9 p.m.

"I think my fans are going to fall completely in love with him, just like I did," Britney shares. "He's the sexiest thing in the world. And he's sensitive. He's a perfect husband. He's awesome."

The footage for "Chaotic" is all from the personal home videos that the soon-to-be new mom and her husband shot while she was on the road for her 2004 Onyx Hotel Tour, with additional footage they shot during their courtship, engagement and wedding.

Excited by the new man in her life, Britney documented their first romantic moments together.

"We kind of used the camera to get to know each other better," Britney explains. "I invited him to come see me in London. I didn't really know him that well and when I got the camera out, it made me feel better."

ET's first look at "Chaotic" shows how the relationship between the pop princess and her dancer/model husband began as a friendship, and escalated from there.

"It's kind of interesting to see how we fell in love, got in fights, everything," she says.

The idea to make the footage public was sparked when Kevin took the video back to his hotel room one night and edited it.

"He did all this cool stuff to it," Britney recalls. "We were like this could totally be in a video. This is awesome. From there we took it in our hands and wanted to make it our own project."

Even before "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic," the newlyweds had a video history together. Kevin appears as Britney's Mr. Perfect in her "My Prerogative" video.

"This whole project got started with me holding a little camera and just taking it on tour with me," Britney explains. "Actually, a lot of this footage was done a year ago. My husband and I were looking back at it and we thought we would share it with everybody."

For more on Britney and Kevin, tune in to tonight's ET. Then catch this weekend's "ET on MTV" and get "Chaotic."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home