I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Blog Review: Lemony Snickett: A Series of Unfortunate Events

Let me just start by saying how unfortunate it was when this movie arrived at our home last week. We finally watched it and here is my review. Jim Carey is awful. Awful, in this case, meaning "plays a very good Count Olaf" (the villain in the movie). I mean YES , he IS Jim Carry and he plays the Count in a VERY Jim Carrey way, but it isn't TOO over the top. He's very good. Overall I'd say the movie is very good, good, in this case, being a word that means: "It's done in a way that captures the book series pretty well, even though it leaves out all the clever little literary places, but still it's entertaining if you happen to be somewhere in the 7-37 age group".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home