I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blog Review: Crumb

Tagline: Weird sex · Obsession · Comic books

Plot Outline: A cinematic portrait of the controversial comic book writer/artist and his traumatized family. (more) (view trailer)

User Comments: weird man (more)

I'm trying to figure out how this movie got on my queue. I think Netflix should add a "notes" section beside each movie on your queue so you can say "jenpick" "leighpic", "new yorker recommendation", "just watched blue velvet", - you know, what your state of mind was when you picked this movie. I mean Crumb was an interesting enough guy, not a freak really, just an honest person who moved to France. I watched it through maybe the first 1.5 hours then fell asleep. Watch it for yourself, and tell me how it ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home