I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, May 09, 2005

At target we didn't find anything very interesting. We looked at all the clothing and garden supplies. We bought batteries and toothbrush heads and a few other little things. On the way out I got a Starbucks medium sized dark roast. So we ran out to the car in the gale force winds and driving rain. I slipped a little. Still I made it to the car and so did M. But when I went to unlock the door I splashed my coffee all over my coat. It didn't hit my shirt though so I was relieved. I quickly took it off so it could dry and not stain my shirt. So I lifted my coffee cup and what do you know, a DRIP, ONE STINKING drop of coffee happilly danced down the front of my shirt. My light blue shirt that I had worn for 57 minutes. Oh well on to TJ Maxx.

We got to tj's WAY too early. We looked at EVERY SINGLE item in the store. Everything. We bought very little. A shirt for me. Then we went to BoBo. The first thing I did after the arrival of Snoop was change my shirt. Dinner was ok. The crab rangoons, though pleasing to the eye, lacked crab. So they were cream cheese rangoons. Still we ate most of them, bitching the whole time. Leigh already told you about dinner. And though I used to love that place, I don't think I'll go there again. You had to pay extra for the fortune cookies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home