I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Well, I'll tell you, if you weren't here you missed a good time. Leigh and Amy came. We had pizza (fabulous), Cosmos (equally fabulous) and cake (disgusting, Thanks Mardens). We watched poker, Little House on the Prairie and the last 4 episodes of SATC. I should have taken pics of all the shoes, but I must admit, mine were the most fabulous. I WILL photo them for you. You won't believe this but AMY wore her heels too. She did a good job going along for the SATC ride. And we did her a favor, really, by saving her from having to watch the first 5 3/4 seasons. I bet she'll watch it though. I was a bit upset that Stanford didn't have a larger role in the end. Overall, the ending was sappy, but satisfying - and the rest of you know that already. Did I cry? Yes. Yes I did. Shut up Jen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home