I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, April 22, 2005

sorry i haven't been blogging but i've been staring at computer screens so long at work that when i get home i just can't do it anymore. i should at least figure out how to send emails to the blog so i can post even if i can't read.

well i guess i'm not going to hear from WW. thanks, WW, for making me feel special when i'm so far away from home, out on my own in the big, bad world. just kidding. i probably couldn't find my way to crystal city by myself anyway.

i tried to watch SATC last weekend, watched the first episode, and promptly put it back in the envelope and returned it. sorry, i'm just not girly.

i am however watching season 3 of AD. that is pretty funny, though the episode i watched after work this evening put me to sleep. i will have to re-watch it. it was the episode after 'benedryl brownies.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home