I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

randomnity

Well I don't know where I was yesterday, but I was right here most of the time. Still I didn't blog.

Anyway, Friday night we went to Scotty's in Newport. It was alright but nothing to write home about. It's one of those "safe" dining places. They have steak and seafood and one of everything else. It's not a chain. I wanted lobster fettucine, but they didn't have that. Then I wanted something else that they didn't have either. Finally i settled for pecan crusted salmon (against my better judgement) and they (predictably) overcooked it. Oh well. The salad was good and the baked potato was acceptable. The drinks were tasty. We went with Red and Karen.

Saturday I don't know what we did. M and I went to get groceries. That's about it. I bought one of every meat in the case so I guess I must need a protein fix. We watched basketball and looked for Andrea in the crowd but didn't see her.

Oh yeah, I played online poker all day saturday too. I forgot that.

Sunday I did laundry and dishes and that's about it besides other misc. work. Sunday night I watched "Sunset Boulevard"

Blog Review: Sunset Boulevard
link above

Starring William HOlden, Gloria Swanson and many others including Cecil B. DeMille.

OMG I loved this movie. Watch it for yourself. It's GREAT!!!

Yesterday Isaiah and I went to Bangor to drop off the jeep for repairs. We also went to the Nat, Target and played a game of chess at Ampersand. It was great (because I won) Isaiah very dramatically tipped over his King at the end. I loved that. Then we shook hands and bought cookies.

JK watched the game last night and I napped through it, waking in the final 2 minutes to watch the end. Congrats to JK for winning the brackets and to me for coming in second.

I've been to LIncoln already this morning. review to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home