I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005

puh-leez. i'm not out doing anyone by sending cards. god knows i didn't make a train cake to take to the friggin party.

so i got this big project this week and i will actually be writing a software manual. i didn't think i would actually ever have to do it, even though i said it, so now i think i jinxed myself. apparently, there's only one dude in the joint who knows how to run this program the way they have it configured, and he quit with the big buy out. so now it's up to me to basically put his job into a book for future reference.

on that note, today i learned how to take screenshots off my computer, crop them, and put them into a word document! that may seem like nothing to some of you, but it always seemed like it would be difficult to me. i'm so amazed at what i've learned in 4 weeks.

my paycheck will be gone at the end of this weekend. how did that happen so fast? well, i guess that's what happens with friggin money. it doesn't go far.

i want a toyota prius.

RR, something will work your way, i just know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home