I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Ok I hate to bring this up, but I guess I feel the urge to so why the heck not. Could someone please tell me why the one person that allegedly gets a "direct line to God", The Pope, gets elected and even, for that matter, has to be Catholic. Perhaps one of you Catholics or former Catholics can explain this to me. I just don't get it. Wouldn't it make more sense to put all the bishops in a room without food an water and let the last one standing be Pope? Wouldn't it seem more plausible that that person is the one God wants to be dealing with for the next 40 years? I'm sorry this just doesn't make sense to me. But not much about religion does - so please forgive me. But if you DO have an explanation I'd love to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home