I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Let me just tell you something about children. Your children are smarter than you are. Not just a little - they are EXPONENTIALLY smarter. Let me just give you a few details about some of the conversations I've had with my children over the past few days. Madeline told me where Indonesia is, in relation to several other counties int he world, how the habitats of Lions and tigers differ and that she does not agree that Lions are the kings of the jungles. Isaiah was telling me about the Dali Llama and karma, and about space, time and force. I mean really. Should they be teaching physics and karma to 7 year olds. It stresses me out. Isaiah has also given me lessons in electricity and Madeline has given me lessons in classical music. Give me a break. My self esteem can't take any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home