I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

So I went to LIncoln this a.m. to run errands. I left B-town at 6:45 right after the kids got on the bus. To my dismay EE didn't have 1 hour photo processing, so I had to wait for Rite-Aid to open. I went to breakfast at the Mill Street Diner. So I went in and had coffee with a biscuit and read my New Yorker. Well, I was actually PRETENDING to read the New Yorker. What I was really doing was eavesdropping on other people's conversations. It was surprisingly good fun. In the diner were 6 men of various ages who are out of work for mud season. Were they talking about skidder repair and Dale Jarrett? No. The were talking about "The Surreal Life" and 'Amazing Race". It was a fun situation for me because I was totally taken by surprise. They were IN TO IT too. I had a great cup of coffee thanks to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home