I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

i have been sternly reprimanded for not fulfilling my blogligations. i shall now attempt to catch up.

my dream april vacation is to go to disneyworld with leigh and amy, drink too much, spend too much money, and eat 8 dollar snickers out of the minibar....oops. already done that.

i want to see pictures of you and liam cuttting the hedges with scissors. i really do.

sideways has never appealed to me. looks wicked boring.

i think, ltl, that you should get pee wee's playhouse on dvd. it is on my q, somewhere.

can you believe i've had netflix for only a month and already have 350 movies in my q? i guess i haven't seen many movies, because most of them are ones i've never seen.

welcome to the blog, bill, hope becky has warned you we're all a little quirky. if you haven't figured it out on your own yet, you will soon.

becky, will you bring a pound of houlton farms butter to va for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home